Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 1- Meals and "Before" Picture

This is today, day one, just slightly flexing. I would LOVE to get rid of this annoying pooch that does not complement my pear-shaped body...
I hope to tone more and have more definition. :)

Todays menu:
  -Breakfast:
I had a scrambled egg with a handful of spinach, as well as a 1/2 cup of yogurt(half plain greek, half lemon) mixed with a 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries and 1/2 cup of honey granola.
  -Lunch:
Im going to have a chopped salad with romaine lettuce, carrots, celery, and onion. As well as an asian dressing made with olive oil.
  -Dinner:
Dinner will be a Chipotle salad with pinto beans, brown rice, and corn salsa. Along with a honey Chipotle dressing.


For my workout I did about 15 squats (that's all I can handle right now, Lol! ) And then most of the other things Kaysi's notebook has on Day 1. including the warmup 100 jumping jacks, and the finishing 100 jumping jacks, leg/hip raises, body surfing, dead lifts, and butt-bridges (that's what I call them anyways). I also added a 60 second plank, and of course, stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment